Revisit Key Themes From ISEV2021: Coverage by Izon Science
As the Izon team gears up for this year’s ISEV Annual Meeting, we look back on #ISEV2021
1) The importance of zeta potential in EV research
In a virtual symposium, scientific content writer and EV researcher Priscila Dauros-Singorenko (PhD) discussed zeta potential in the context of EV research
2) Want to jog your memory?
Key themes of ISEV 2021 are listed here
3) In the first plenary session, Andrew Hill of La Trobe University explored EVs and their role in neurodegenerative diseases, with a particular focus on prion diseases.
4) Chantal Boulanger of INSERM gave the second plenary talk, focused on EVs in relation to arterial contraction and myocardial infarction.
5) Bacteria-derived EVs and their dynamics in the gut and potential as drug delivery vehicles featured in the third plenary talk by Simon Carding, University of East Anglia.
6) To learn all about tetraspanin sorting, endosomal membrane tension and ILV formation, be sure to check out the work of the fourth plenary speaker Jean Gruenberg, from the University of Geneva.