qEV Size Exclusion Columns for Exosomes Separation and Purification
Exosomes are prevalent in biological fluids. However, Exosomes must be purified away from the myriad of other components present in complex biological fluids before quantitative analysis can be undertaken. The purification solution: qEV size exclusion columns for Exosome separation and purification.
qEV uses size exclusion chromatography, a commonly used preparative technique to purify molecules or particles in a polydisperse solution according to their size. qEV is rapid, gentle, non-aggregating, highly purifying, cost effective and easily standardisable. The use of qEV columns leads to higher quality measurement and analysis. In particular, it can be combined with TRPS, which is now the measurement method of choice for biofluid analysis, combining rapid integral isolation of EVs with precise, standardised particle quantitation and sizing characterisation.
- Short separation time
- Non destructive maintaining the integrity of biological function of the sample
- Protocols yielding highly enriched EVs, removes proteins, lipids, cell debris
- High capture efficiency of the target EVs, greater than 50%
- Complementary with TRPS for high qualitymeasurment and analysis
- Standardised operation removing preparation bias
- Extremely simple, straightforward and can be learned in less than 5 minutes
- Very high reliability proven in large scale inter-laboratory trial
- Ideal for clinical testing