Izon Science provides a complete solution that standardises analysis of Exosomes and Microvesicles in biofluids to enable better inter-laboratory comparisons and improve your research towards clinical diagnostics.
With the widespread recognition of Exosomes and Microvesicles as diagnostic and therapeutic agents, the importance of accurate and reliable measurement techniques has become clear. The size, concentration, and surface properties of these particles provide clinically relevant information.
To aid in the progression of Exosome research to clinical diagnostics, Izon Science had developed a measurement system based around its tunable resistive pulse sensing (TRPS) technology, size exclusion chromatography (SEC) isolation, and Exosome reagent kits. Izon Science has recently released the 2015 version of its flagship TRPS instrument now called the qNano Gold.
TRPS with qNano Gold offers the following advantages for Exosome analysis;
- Detailed assessment of the physical properties of Exosome samples, under physiologically relevant conditions
- Reproducibility of results through application protocols to guide users,
- Improved stability from Exosome reagent kits that address non-specific binding to the pore,
- An improved limit of detection that allows smaller particles to be analysed with larger pores, giving greater system stability.
- The system software suite has also had a major upgrade, considerably improving user friendliness and further reducing measurement time.